GI4Housing. GIS in Housing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Which GIS products do you use?

2 posters

Go down

Which of the following Geographic Information Systems do you use in your organisation?

Which GIS products do you use? Vote_lcap17%Which GIS products do you use? Vote_rcap 17% 
[ 1 ]
Which GIS products do you use? Vote_lcap0%Which GIS products do you use? Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Which GIS products do you use? Vote_lcap0%Which GIS products do you use? Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Which GIS products do you use? Vote_lcap17%Which GIS products do you use? Vote_rcap 17% 
[ 1 ]
[ 1 ]
Which GIS products do you use? Vote_lcap33%Which GIS products do you use? Vote_rcap 33% 
[ 2 ]
Which GIS products do you use? Vote_lcap16%Which GIS products do you use? Vote_rcap 16% 
[ 1 ]

Total Votes : 6

Which GIS products do you use? Empty Which GIS products do you use?

Post by hylandjosh Tue Oct 18, 2016 5:49 pm

I am interested in finding out more about which GIS products are used in the Housing sector.

I kept a tally during the introductions of the GI4Housing seminar on October 13th, which was a good start.

Please add your detail via the poll below, or else post detail of any systems which are not yet listed on the poll options.

hylandjosh

Back to top Go down

Which GIS products do you use? Empty Re: Which GIS products do you use?

Post by Andy Bradley Wed Oct 19, 2016 2:15 pm

Hi Josh

eMapSite are the data provider to a lot of HA's but dont actually provide software (as far as I know)

Andy Bradley

Back to top Go down

Post by hylandjosh Thu Oct 20, 2016 8:29 pm

Thanks Andy,

That'll teach me to base a poll upon a tally chart. I am unable to revise the options listed despite consulting the related support post.

I suppose common data sources would be my next poll, though I expect these will become apparent in subsequent forum discussions. I will see if I can amend my profile preview to include detail of which systems I can/do eventually use.

Thanks,

Josh

hylandjosh

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum